Information about our organization and websites
Site covered by this policy
Types of information we collect and use
In this policy, “personal information” or “personal data” means information about an identifiable individual that is subject to protection under the law in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
In some jurisdictions, “personal information” or “personal data” will not include business contact information. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration collects information through a variety of different ways and for different purposes.
If you choose to register with the Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration, then you will be requested to provide contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address).We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We may also use your contact information to send you information about other Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration products and services as well as promotional material that may be of interest to you from some of our marketing partners. If you do not want to receive these promotional announcements, you may opt-out when you provide us with contact information or at any time after you register by updating your preferences (see the Opt-Out section below).
You also have the option to provide demographic information (such as type of business, size of business, locations, etc.). Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration uses this demographic information to understand your needs and interests and to provide you a more personalized experience on our site. We use this information to process your orders, enable participation in promotions, and facilitate your relationship with us.
Through Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration, you can book meeting rooms and register for virtual office services, request information, or subscribe to marketing or support materials. In order to purchase a product or service from us, we will request certain information from you. You will need to provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, billing address, and expiration date). Financial information collected from you is used only to bill you for the products and services that you have purchased.
If we collect credit card information from you, we only use this information for payment processing and fraud prevention. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration does not use credit card information and other similar sensitive personal data for any other purpose without your express consent. We do not retain your credit card information after processing a payment unless you grant us permission to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration automatically collects technical information about your visit (such as browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, internet protocol (IP) addresses, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp). We do not associate this information with other information about you. We aggregate this information for reporting about to analyse trends, diagnose problems with our server, and administer the website, to track user movement and use, and to gather broad demographic information.
Communications from Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration
Once you register, we will communicate with you by email or telephone and will make every effort to honour your preference.
We will also send you information on new products, services, special savings, promotions and general information. If you do not want to receive this information, you can opt-out of receiving future mailings (see Opt-Out section below).
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You can sign up for these newsletters from us on our registration page. You may unsubscribe at any time (see Opt-Out section below).
When necessary, Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration will send you service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
Please note that we do not provide your email address to our business partners. However, we may send you offers on behalf of our business partners. You can opt out from receiving email offers from Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration as described below.
Cookies and other digital markers
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration automatically gathers information through cookies and other digital markers. Cookies and digital markers are small computer files that may be stored on your computer’s hard drive or embedded in our website pages that enable us to identify you and track your visit on the website.
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration India may use the services of third parties to collect and process personal information through cookies and other digital markers on our behalf.
You may disable cookies on your computer by changing the settings in the preferences or options menu in your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of the website.
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and does not target its websites to children under 13.
Your choices and opting-out
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product and service specific information and marketing communications. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration marketing communications may include new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research.
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration provides you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal data used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on the order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and/or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communications or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please type “Opt-Out” in the subject-line.
Access to and accuracy of your information
We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to refuse to provide visitors to our websites with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
Keeping your information secure
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration does not guarantee or warrant the security of our servers nor can we guarantee that information you supply through the Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration website will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. We follow generally accepted industry technical standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secured socket layer technology.
In the event that Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration’s site are given “as is”. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration or a Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Mumbai Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.